Fringed dress - original notes in the image
Fringe is a very peculiar element for decorating dresses, because it was very popular in the 20s of the last century. It is used to decorate clothes in country style, boho or aesthetics. Today famous fashion designers use it as a decoration for stylish, bright and sophisticated dresses.
Fringe helps to bring passion, courage and an insatiable sense of freedom into the image. But it also often gives girls chic, sophistication and aristocracy.
Today fringes can be created from any material, have different lengths and colors. Designers use leather, suede, silk and cotton, as well as fabrics of extraordinary textures to create stylish and effective fringe. These funny strings can be a separate element of the dress's decor, or decorate the neckline, collar, hem or sleeve of a dress.
Fringe on dresses can be presented in the form of delicate tassels or thin nets.
- Short dresses, presented in the "Latina" style, are distinguished by the fact that they are decorated with fringes along the entire length. If you wish, you can make any dress yourself fashionable; it is enough to sew four or five rows of braid onto a simple dress with thin straps.
- Dresses with fringed hem look very pretty and attractive, especially if the threads are about 40 centimeters long. Today, a fringed poncho dress is in fashion, because it gives the girl femininity, fragility, and thin ropes make the image light and energetic.
- Outfits in which only a skirt or bodice is decorated with fringe.Such a dress is suitable for girls with imperfect proportions, because the fringe allows you to add the required volume or stretch the entire silhouette. So, short threads are used to create volume, and a long fringe allows you to visually make the figure slimmer.
- Knitted dresses or jersey outfits are also often decorated with fringes. Hand knitting allows you to make a fringe from the same thread as the knitted garment.
- A dress made of thin strips of fabric with a fringe looks very interesting. The uneven shape of the stripes will help to add volume in the right places.
- Country-style dresses are often decorated with fringes, namely the neckline, collars and sleeves. The fringe, which is located at the seams of the flared skirt, looks impressive and stylish.
Evening and cocktail dresses decorated with fringes look spectacular and luxurious. A sundress with thin spaghetti straps or with a three-quarter sleeve looks great.
Fringe is a self-sufficient element of a woman's wardrobe. She is able to decorate even a strict outfit, give it romance and originality.
Today, many women of fashion go to parties in dresses with fringe, which not only decorates the image, but gives it lightness, grace and appeal.
An evening dress can be decorated with both long and short fringes, one-color or multi-colored.
Ballroom for dancing
Tight dresses with a short length on slightly noticeable spaghetti straps, decorated with fringes, belong to the Latin style. In this outfit, every girl will always be in the center of the dance floor, and it is not necessary to be able to dance.
Often, a ball gown is trimmed with fringe at the waist, which allows you to emphasize its sophistication. For owners of long thin arms, fringed gloves are perfect.
Thin ropes in the neckline will surely attract the attention of others. But most of all, girls for dancing prefer dresses with a fringe along the hem.
This season, many fashionistas have a Chicago-style dress in their wardrobe, which is everyone's favorite classic and looks very impressive.
Features of an evening dress in this style:
- The length of the cocktail dress can vary from knee to ankle. If you need to recreate the atmosphere of the thirties of the twentieth century, then you can choose an outfit with a more daring length.
- A characteristic low waist, although you can not adhere to this rule, since natural proportions are appreciated. For the twenties of the twentieth century, they usually did not focus on the waist or used a lowered version to the middle of the hips, then after a decade they began to be guided by the usual female silhouette when sewing dresses.
- The most popular fabric is satin, but silk, chiffon and velvet dresses are also common. Fringe, rhinestones and beads, sequins and sequins are used to decorate a dress in the style of Chicago.
The highlight of the dress is the oblique cut, which perfectly outlines the female silhouette. This cut is rarely found today, it is mainly used in tailoring evening dresses for parties dedicated to the thirties.
- The outfits are characterized by a deep cut in the back and a form-fitting silhouette that gradually widens downward from the hip line.
- The perfect figure for a Chicago-style dress is a sophisticated silhouette with graceful lines and wide shoulders.
Each fashionista can choose a dress in all her favorite colors, because designers offer fringed outfits in different colors. The classic options are black, white and gray.
For lovers of bright colors, a dress of scarlet, light green, red or blue is suitable. Gloves should be chosen to match the jewelry.
The most popular colors for fringed cocktail dresses this year are classic white or black, luxe gold, and sexy scarlet or red.
When choosing a color scheme, it is necessary to select all the elements of the image in such a way that they harmoniously complement each other. So, a coral dress with silver trim will go well with a silver clutch.
What to wear with?
A stylish fringed dress can be complemented with an exquisite handbag, sophisticated gloves, an original hat and fashionable shoes to create an unsurpassed look. The main rule to be followed is that all elements should be in the same color scheme.
A small hat or wide-brimmed headdress will be an excellent complement to the look. An original solution for head decoration will be a ribbon decorated with feathers, flowers and sequins. When choosing a handbag, it is worth stopping at an envelope bag. To decorate your neck, you can pick up a luxurious fur boa, beads or a bright bow. A very popular piece of jewelry is a long necklace, often made of pearls, that is tied in a knot.
It is necessary to remember about gloves, since in the thirties they were an obligatory attribute. Velvet or silk gloves are an excellent choice.
Shoes with a glass heel are well suited to a Latin-style dress. With a fringed country style outfit, cowboy boots will look great.
To create an evening look, long earrings and graceful chains will become a magnificent tandem for a fringed dress.